[Chandler-dev] Chandler on OpenSUSE - part four

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Fri Aug 8 09:00:12 PDT 2008

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> It is not defined in the source code you ship with chandler. openssl 0.9.8d
>
> I can find it in 0.9.8 h and it looks like this:

That is really bizarre, because I don't see how it would work on any
platform in that case.

I finally got openSUSE 11 installed. I could not see m2crypto package in
the default repositories. I downloaded m2crypto sources, installed the
packages the build depends on, and successfully built and run all unit
tests. I was using m2crypto trunk.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to test Chandler in the next couple of days.

--
  Heikki Toivonen