[Chandler-dev] RC feedback report

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Thu Sep 6 13:13:01 PDT 2007

I run latest queries against the feedback reports submitted by users.

Version regex used was "0.7.0-rc*", i.e. all release candidates.

Feedback reports by OS:

Windows:   18
Linux:     5
PPC Mac:   5
Intel Mac: 13
TOTAL:     41

Time since last failure (Windows):

(first value is in plain seconds, second is formatted to hh:mm:ss)

Low:    3s 0:00:03
Median: 205s 0:03:25
High:   38543s 10:42:23

Time since last failure (Linux):

Low:    14 0:00:14
Median: 365 0:06:05
High:   618 0:10:18

Time since last failure (OSX):

Low:    1 0:00:01
Median: 1100 0:18:20
High:   52169 14:29:29

Time since last failure (Intel Mac):

Low:    3 0:00:03
Median: 272 0:04:32
High:   11713 3:15:13

Topcrash (last line of traceback differentiates):

Count Signature
=====+==========
2 AttributeError: item
2 KeyError: <UUID: 67e7e93c-5881-11dc-c56f-82b8cf31e98d>
2 LookupError: Access to skiplist is denied, it is marked INVALID
2 WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified:
'http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi?:action=browse&c=519'
3 TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
7 IndexError: position out of range: 2
10 IndexError: position out of range: 1
10 TypeError: can't compare offset-naive and offset-aware datetimes
44 TypeError: <class 'osaf.usercollections.UserCollection'> requires a
<class 'osaf.pim.collections.ContentCollection'> instance but got a
<class 'osaf.pim.items.ContentItem'> instance
48 IndexError: position out of range: 0

I am comparing the full tracebacks to reported bugs to see if I need to
file new bugs, but if you'd like me to send you the relevant feedback
report(s) immediately please let me know.

--
  Heikki Toivonen