[Chandler-dev] Functional Test failure on Leopard

Dan Steinicke dan at osafoundation.org
Tue Oct 30 08:52:14 PDT 2007

This is a recorded script test as indicated by "recorded_scripts" in the
path.  John has been making significant changes to recorded scripts in
the recorded_scripts branch.  At this point I think it is much more
important what the recorded scripts in the branch do when run on
Leopard, rather than what the recorded scripts in the trunk do.

In my opinion resolving issues with recorded scripts on Leopard will
need to wait until the recorded scripts branch merges with the Leopard
branch.

I also don't see how QA can support Leopard (Intel) and Leopard (PPC)
while maintaining support for Tiger(Intel) and Tiger(PPC) and not
getting any new hardware.

Dan