[Chandler-dev] Improving the migration experience

Reid Ellis rae at osafoundation.org
Sun Oct 21 15:06:13 PDT 2007

This is why I mentioned:
> All OS's have the potential for multiple users running Chandler, so
> we should be scanning all of /home/*/.chandler, or wherever the
> default location for user data is.

To be clear, that means searching for Chandler data in the standard
location for every user on the machine. For user "xxx", on a Mac that
would be "/Users/xxx/Library/Application\ Support/Open\ Source\
Applications\ Foundation/Chandler", while on Windows it's something
like "C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\Application Data\Open Source
Applications Foundation\Chandler", while on Ubuntu, it's "/home/
xxx/.chandler".

Reid