[Chandler-dev] Chandler Default Sizing

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Fri Oct 19 16:26:40 PDT 2007

Hi,

The code for this is in ResizeAndRepositionInScreen() in Application.py
and it wouldn't be difficult to make code smarter to take advantage of
bigger available screen real estate. We could add logic to fill a
percentage of the screen real estate with a max so that it fits well in
all cases.

Be careful though that some users logged bugs (pre Preview) because
Chandler started out *too big*...

Cheers,
- Philippe