[Chandler-dev] Improving the migration experience

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Fri Oct 19 10:57:19 PDT 2007

I do agree that manual migration is annoying. Trying to read an old repo
is a good idea. Saving a .chex on quit however struck me as too much
(it's really slow on my machine), borderline weird (why do we have a
persistence repo if we need to double back with a chex?) I know why we
do this but I'm sure that most users are going to look at that as
downright bizarre.

That being said, I do not have a better idea...

Cheers,
- Philippe