[Chandler-dev] Desktop Processes wiki page and dev branch tracking issue

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Fri Oct 12 11:42:13 PDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks all for the comments, I really appreciate.

I agree with the confusion that will result in marking "fixed" bugs that
are fixed on a branch only. I didn't like my own proposal that much to
be honest which is why I started talking off line about it and encourage
people to pipe in. Thanks for doing that Bryan :)

I amended the wiki with the "don't mark fixed but use havefix" proposal:
     http://chandlerproject.org/Developers/DesktopReleaseProcess#Bugzilla

Cheers,
- Philippe