[Chandler-dev] Patches for WIng 3.0

Bryan Stearns stearns at osafoundation.org
Fri Oct 5 11:38:39 PDT 2007

The helpful folks at Wingware figured out and fixed the problem that
prevented us from debugging Chandler Desktop under Wing IDE 3.0.

Until they release a fix officially (don't know when that'll be), they
gave me patches.

- Windows:
   ftp://wingware.com/pub/outgoing/debug-fix-3.0.0p0-win32.tar
   expand the tarball in your "Documents and Settings/<acct>/Application
Data/Wing IDE 3" folder
   (Worked for me)

- Linux (x86 32bit only):
   ftp://wingware.com/pub/outgoing/debug-fix-3.0.0p0-linux.tar
   expand the tarball in your ~/.wingide3 directory
   (Worked for me on Ubuntu Feisty/7.04 )

- MacOS (x86 only):
   ftp://wingware.com/pub/outgoing/debug-fix-3.0.0p0-osx-intel.tar
   expand the tarball in your ~/.wingide3 directory
   (Haven't tried it - please let me know how it works for you, or if
you need a PPC version)

Expanding the patch will create a "patches" folder; Help -> About...
will show "Patches: 00".

...Bryan