[Chandler-dev] Changing the format of modification recurrence-ids in EIM

Morgen Sagen morgen at osafoundation.org
Thu May 10 13:09:15 PDT 2007

As per the thread that starts here:

http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/cosmo-dev/2007-May/003608.html

...we're making a change which will affect existing data.  As part of
the qacosmo upgrade which will be happening some time today, the
server db will be wiped out and started anew.  In addition, Chandler
repositories will need to be started from scratch.  Any data you want
to maintain should be dumped from Chandler via "File > Dump items to
File...", and also exported to .ics files just in case *BEFORE* you
upgrade to the newest Chandler.  Then you can get the latest rev of
Chandler, reload your data, *unsubscribe* any shared collections you
might have, and publish collections back to qacosmo.

I'm committing the Chandler side of these changes now.

~morgen