[Chandler-dev] dogfood/migration checkpoint

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Wed Jun 6 10:17:24 PDT 2007

We did a dogfood/migration checkpoint yesterday which the QA team
began to validate.

http://downloads.osafoundation.org/chandler/checkpoints/20070605

Morgen checked in a fix today that improves handling of sharing
recurring items (r14589).

Since we haven't gone thru a complete round of testing on the new
checkpoint, I am willing to take this fix in and roll a new one if it
enhances the stability of the dogfood checkpoint.

Let me know if you have any objections or if you think time is a
critical factor here and we rather just go with the old one.

If I don't hear any objections by noon, Bear will go ahead and spin a
new desktop checkpoint.

Thanks
Aparna