[Chandler-dev] migration/dogfood checkpoint blockers

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Mon Jun 4 10:33:23 PDT 2007

Given no comments on service-dev about changing the migration doc, I've
gone ahead and marked Bug 9092 as fixed.

When we update the checkpoint # on the service-dev doc, we need to make
one change regarding the Menu. Do we have a bug for changing the
checkpoint # on the service-dev doc?

Cheers,
Katie