[Chandler-dev] Test case specifications on wiki for review/ comment

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Tue Jan 30 13:52:34 PST 2007

Philippe, thank you for your feedback. See my comments inline for the
Email test spec.

On Jan 29, 2007, at 10:03 PM, Philippe Bossut wrote:

> Thanks Dan for writing these. Very good.
>
> Details on each test plan here under.
>

>> Email Test Spec
>> http://svn.osafoundation.org/docs/trunk/testspecs/rel0_7/Email-0.7-
>> testspec.html
>
> TC0005: What are the "Forward fields" mentioned in the tests?

It means
1. Fwd: is prepended to the Title
2. Begin forwarded event: to the top of the Notes field
Updated the spec to add the details.

> TC0021: An email with an event received in Chandler from an other
> Chandler is automatically stamped as an event. The user doesn't
> have to stamp it. It seems that you're confusing with a received
> email that is itself an reply to an invite.

In this case the email that is received in Chandler is a reply to an
invite. The event details are copied in the notes field and user can
then stamp it as event or task if they want to.
I'll correct the wording in the test case.