[Chandler-dev] works for me

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 2 19:49:05 PST 2007

I would agree that "works for me" is a useful and informative
resolution/status. Perhaps the users list could be enlisted by QA to
provide feedback on bugs with this resolution as a way to add more
information or reveal a user configuration issue or something like that
not caused directly by OSAF code...kind of a "If you have seen this
also, let us know..." type of bulletin.

Andre