[Chandler-dev] works for me

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Tue Jan 2 19:23:29 PST 2007

Hi Aparna,

Ok, sounds like "works for me" is indeed the right resolution for these
bugs. One thing for devs to keep in mind as they resolve bugs this way
-- if the person who logged the bug is new to the community, it might be
worth explaining that "works for me" does not mean that the bug is
forgotten or lost information.

Cheers,
Katie