[Chandler-dev] Re: instructions for dogfooders

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Tue Jan 2 19:15:46 PST 2007

I agree. Based on Philippe, Aparna, Andre and Davor's comments, sounds
like it is time to go ahead and create a users list. Yay!

The next question: a separate list for chandler desktop users? One list
for end-users of the whole constellation (chandler, cosmo ui on
osaf.us)?  I'll re-ask that question on general at .

Cheers,
Katie