[Chandler-dev] Re: [chandler-users] osaf.us updated to Cosmo 0.6.0

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 27 22:32:25 PST 2007

Potentially of interest is the fact that I actually have yet to
successfully restore this Andre_Cal collection, that is, after having
repeatedly attempted to restore, and have repeatedly deleted the event
on Cosmo that the Chandler restore dialgoue seemed to be blocked by,
perhaps erroneously. Any suggestions gladly accepted. I expect to have a
bit of time to pick this up tomorrow.
Good luck,
Andre