[Chandler-dev] Re: [chandler-users] osaf.us updated to Cosmo 0.6.0

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 27 21:24:38 PST 2007

Hi Jared, (and Hi to other intrepid users),

Here's what occurred for me for nine collections when restoring from
osaf.us after the migration to Cosmo 0.6 and using my existing .ini file
with the test/restore settings menu option:

No. of collections     Error msg in the restore dialogue boxes

1                          Global name 'M2Crypto' is not defined
1                          Can't parse webpage
1                          <class 'zanshin http HTTPError'> (500)>
1                          <class 'zanshin http HTTPError'> (501)>
1                          That collection was not found
4                          [no error msg...collection restored]

Of the five collections that didn't initially restore, when using next
the Share/Restore published share menu option, I was able to restore
four more collections. The last collection failed consistently to
restore on a particular event (the name of the event being displayed for
some time) finally showing the error message: Connection was closed
cleanly. This is the collection that generated the M2Crypto message
above. Deleting the apparently offensive event revealed more offending
events. After deleting the offending events from this collection via the
Cosmo UI, the ninth and final collection was finally able to be
restored.

Whew!
Andre