[Chandler-dev] IRC QA Session, Wednesday, February 28th 11:00 AM PST

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Tue Feb 27 15:25:15 PST 2007

Hello everyone,
It's time for another collaborative QA session on IRC. We will be
conducting this at 11:00 AM PST tomorrow in the #chandler channel.
This week's focus is 'Email' again. We feel we didn't quite get
through a lot of the scenarios in the last session so we could use
one more.

We have wiki-fied the email test spec and it is available at:
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/Journal/DanSteinicke200702091

We have covered upto testcase TC0020 from this spec and we could
continue with the rest tomorrow.

Also, if you would like to refer to the Email design spec it's
available at:
http://svn.osafoundation.org/docs/trunk/docs/specs/rel0_7/Email-0.7.html

We'll use the latest trunk checkpoint build : http://
downloads.osafoundation.org/chandler/checkpoints/20070227/
Or you can "svn up" your local sources and test.

Here's the list of all open bugs for Mail currently targeted for 0.7
release:
http://tinyurl.com/2raxbm

I strongly encourage everyone to participate in these sessions. We
look forward to seeing you tomorrow,
Aparna