[Chandler-dev] Changes to Chandler build environment - EggTranslations has moved

Mike Taylor bear at osafoundation.org
Tue Feb 13 23:51:30 PST 2007

EggTranslations has always been a egg-plugin that was a standalone
project but for various reasons it was initially located in chandler/
projects/ instead of external/ where all of our other "external"
libraries are located.

Tonight Andi (with a r+ from me) made the changes necessary for
EggTranslations to move to external/ and now it's installed like our
other external libraries.

Unfortunately this will mean that you need to run "make distribclean"
to remove the egg related information and then do a "make install".

If you do not you will see a "UserWarning" from the egg module loader
that says egg_translations was already imported.

thanks,

---
bear

Build and Release Engineer