[Chandler-dev] IRC QA session, Wednesday, Feb 14th 11:00 AM PST

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Tue Feb 13 21:52:29 PST 2007

Hello everyone,
Time for another QA session tomorrow at 11 AM PST on #cosmo channel.
We have a Cosmo 0.6 release candidate and it has been uploaded on
qacosmo.

You can access it using:
http://qacosmo.osafoundation.org/
You would need to create your account there since the old data was
wiped off.

We could use some help in testing the following UI components:
1. Settings dialog
2. Accounts browser
3. Subscribe with... dialog
4. Timezone and recurrence settings in the detail view
5. Accessing calendars published to qacosmo from Chandler and
updating those
6. Creating the bookmarkable URLs and having others update your
calendars using those URLs.

The following resolved bugs need to be verified :
http://tinyurl.com/yu7jrs

Looking forward to everyone participating tomorrrow,
Aparna