[Chandler-dev] Yet another proposal for Chandler plugins

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Feb 13 16:00:58 PST 2007

At 02:30 PM 2/13/2007 -0800, Ted Leung wrote:
>So if we are going to
>spend additional energy on this, I'd suggest that we spend the energy
>on things which will help developers build plugins given what we
>already have.

That's what Andi proposed, actually.  His "Plugins" menu idea is something
that comes directly out of his own work trying to develop plugins for
Chandler.  The rest of his proposal basically amounts to us running
"setup.py register" and an occasional "setup.py sdist bdist_egg upload" to
upload plugins to CheeseShop.

Oh, and updating the plugins' README files to contain...  wait for
it...  documentation.  :)

So, it seems to me that your email should be viewed as a big +1 for Andi's
proposal.  ;)