[Chandler-dev] Removing plugins and what else for Preview?

D John Anderson john at osafoundation.org
Wed Feb 7 11:06:13 PST 2007

On Feb 6, 2007, at 9:53 PM, Heikki Toivonen wrote:

> Katie mentioned that we plan to remove plugins from Preview. This
> prompted me to get a clarification of what exactly do we want to
> remove
> in Preview.
>

> Test menu (we'd probably want to move some more of these items to the
> remaining menus)

Since many of the items in the test menu are useful for tracking down
bugs when working with users I propose that we have some hidden
command key combination, e.g. "control shift T" toggle the presence
or absence of the the test menu. That way when working with people
who have bugs we can tell them how to turn on the test menu and use
its features to help narrow down bugs.

John