[Chandler-dev] Re: [chandler-users] End date of recurring event becomes incremented by one day

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 7 10:28:06 PST 2007

Hi Dan, I always have timezones turned on and set to US/Eastern. I've
seen this 3 or 4 times of which I am certain. Even though the end date
increments by one day, the last instance in the recurring series
displays and is dated for the correct date in the calendar. Since this
seems to be new, I will try to create reproducible steps. I'll leave it
to you to decide whether to file a bug now or wait to see if I can
reliably reproduce.

Thanks much, Andre

--
  Andre Mueninghoff