[Chandler-dev] Removing plugins and what else for Preview?

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Wed Feb 7 09:48:22 PST 2007

+1 on this proposal: smaller, cleaner download of end-user releases will
help. Also, we know of a set of bugs with some experimental parcels
(Flickr comes to mind) that we won't have time to address in the Preview
time frame.

The issue is the extra workload to package the tools and plug-ins. Kind
of tight to get that done for Preview but may be not critical to get
done by then (the ones who want those tools are likely devs and can sync
up with svn and build... I might be a little optimistic/cavalier here
though...).

I'd like to get Bear's reading on that one.

Cheers,
- Philippe