[Chandler-dev] End date of recurring event becomes incremented by one day

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 6 19:49:08 PST 2007

Hi, (posting to the Dev and Users lists)

Has anyone noticed the end date on a recurring event being incremented
mysteriously by one day? I haven't pinned down yet the minimum
conditions to produce the effect, and was wondering if anyone else has
seen this and/or whether it was already captured in a bug report.

It seems that if I create a recurring event in a published collection,
sync the collection, run check and repair on the repository (a new habit
of mine), add an end date, sync again, check and repair again, that
somewhere in that chain the end date becomes incremented by one. For
example, this evening I created in Chandler a weekly recurring event
beginning Thursday, 3/1/2007 and ending Thursday, 3/29/2007. Later in
the evening, I noticed the end date had changed to 3/30/2007. This was
from the publish side of the collection sharing and using r13070, though
I recall seeing this a few weeks ago also.

Thanks, Andre
--
  Andre Mueninghoff
  andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm