[Chandler-dev] Schema Bump

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 5 19:22:16 PST 2007

Hi Brian,

Congrats and thanks so much for this huge update. After only a surface
level peek, I think the new functionality is awesome. The IMAP folders
popped right into place, and the auto stamping seems to work great. I'll
take it for a deeper dive in the next week, but preliminarily by the
behavior and the UI updates, I see this as an important conduit for
getting a critical mass of information quickly, and more importantly,
contextually appropriate, into Chandler. Agenda has smart email!   :)

Thanks much, Andre

PS Potential tip to other tip o' the trunk dogfooders...Restore settings
won't work (I think because the format of the settings file
changed)...Restore published shares does work. You can also export, and
import anew.