[Chandler-dev] Hi

Darshana Chhajed darshana at osafoundation.org
Thu Feb 1 09:52:47 PST 2007

Hi Everyone,
I hope everybody is doing fine. Sorry for not getting in touch before. I
came back from India in the first week of Jan after a nice vacation. But
got caught up in setting up the new apartment and three courses at school.
I miss working on my project with everybody at OSAF, and hence I want to
start working a few hours again as my schedule permits. Philippe told me
that the bugs assigned to me were reassigned to Bryan, John or Reid.
Please let me know if you want any help on those or also if there is
anything else you would like me to do.
Thanks.
Best wishes to everybody.
Bye,