[Chandler-dev] proposal: chandler desktop team meeting

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Mon Apr 30 17:40:22 PDT 2007

A proposal:

- We have one combined platform/apps team meeting again this week

- We go ahead and do this every time (one "desktop" meeting instead of
"platform team" and "apps team" meetings)

- We basically do away with the notion of two teams, and instead
recombine into one "desktop" team

We have many projects that cross "teams", and the team split sometimes
feels a bit arbitrary, not really representative of who is working with
whom. Several people have made related observations, so I thought it was
worth proposing.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Katie