[Chandler-dev] Sharing Server for Dogfooders

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Mon Apr 30 10:42:23 PDT 2007

Hi intrepid dogfooders,

Thanks Aparna for sharing that. Wading through Bugzilla this morning,
this reminded me something: dear dogfooders, when you log fresh bugs and
that sharing is involved, please mention which cosmo server you're using
in the bug description (osaf.us or qacosmo or another). Since the code
invoked by Chandler is very different and since EIM fixing is much more
critical than old DAV, this will help us triage and fix those. Thanks!

Cheers,
- Philippe