[Chandler-dev] Help needed to fix triage perf test failure

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Wed Apr 25 10:54:57 PDT 2007

The performance Tinderboxes are experiencing failure fairly regularly
with the triage test. Grant and I have been unable to reproduce the
error. If anyone is able to reproduce this, please let me know.

The Tinderbox log shows this:

6483          Traceback (most recent call last):
6484
6485            File
"/Users/osafuser/tinderbuild/chandler/parcels/osaf/framework/blocks/Table.py",
line 104, in GetValue
6486
6487
6488          return self.GetView().GetElementValue (row, column)
6489
6490            File
"/Users/osafuser/tinderbuild/chandler/parcels/osaf/views/main/Sections.py",
line 205, in GetElementValue
6491
6492
6493          return super(SectionedGridDelegate,
self).GetElementValue(row, column)
6494
6495            File
"/Users/osafuser/tinderbuild/chandler/parcels/osaf/framework/blocks/ControlBlocks.py",
line 486, in GetElementValue
6496
6497
6498          item = blockItem.contents[itemIndex]
6499
6500            File
"/Users/osafuser/tinderbuild/chandler/parcels/osaf/pim/collections.py",
line 1149, in __getitem__
6501
6502
6503          return self.getByIndex(self.indexName, index)
6504
6505            File
"/Users/osafuser/tinderbuild/chandler/repository/item/Indexed.py", line
403, in getByIndex
6506
6507
6508          return self[self.getIndex(indexName).getKey(position)]
6509
6510            File
"/Users/osafuser/tinderbuild/chandler/repository/item/Indexes.py", line
194, in getKey
6511
6512
6513          return self.skipList[n]
6514
6515          LookupError
6516          :
6517          Access to skiplist is denied, it is marked INVALID

--
  Heikki Toivonen