[Chandler-dev] IRC QA Session change of plans

Mikeal Rogers mikeal at osafoundation.org
Wed Apr 18 11:03:28 PDT 2007

We hit some blockers during migration validation this morning so
instead of migration testing during this session we'll be doing
sharing testing using the new EIMML/morsecode based sharing.

We will be a running a few minutes late, let's count on 11:05am.

The server will be up at http://qacosmo.osafoundation.org

You'll need to configure chandler to use a new Chandler sharing
account from the drop down (not the WebDAV based sharing account).
Once you publish a collection you'll need to select this new sharing
account from the account drop down.

Sorry for the hasty change of plans.

Thanks,
-Mikeal