[Chandler-dev] generating test data

Grant Baillie grant at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 17 14:59:10 PDT 2007

Hey, Brian

It looks to me as if the obfuscate method is not handling the "magic"
EIM values of eim.Inherit and eim.NoChange. Either those should never
be passed into that method, or else the method should do something like:

def obfuscate(self, text):
     if text in (eim.Inherit, eim.NoChange):
         return text
     ... rest of method as before ..