[Chandler-dev] generating test data

Morgen Sagen morgen at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 17 14:00:06 PDT 2007

I think the next step is for Brian K to look at the MailMessageRecord
exporter in sharing/translator.py and make sure that any sensitive
fields are appropriately obfuscated if the translator's "obfuscation"
attribute is True.  That could either mean replacing email addresses
with actual test accounts (although I'm not really sure why we'd do
that), but more likely we should just replace any email addresses
with "foo at example.com" or something (example.com is reserved for
purposes like this).

~morgen