[Chandler-dev] Poll: What performance tools do you use?
heikki at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 17 13:47:51 PDT 2007
Only Bryan and Andi have answered to some of the questions I asked in my
emails yesterday, so trying again in a poll format. I'd like to know
what tools and procedures we currently have in place add value, and
which do not. Based on this I can then drop those procedures and reports
that aren't cost effective to do.
If something is just nice to look at, like trend graph, but you don't
actually do anything with the information, then I'd like you to answer
in the negative for that case.
You can answer privately or on the list; I'll summarize the answers by
Thursday evening the latest.
1. Are regression bugs usable to you?
2. Are trend graphs usable to you?
3. Are the tables from which trend graphs are drawn from usable to you?
4. Are the full results for today usable to you? For example
5. Are the daily graphs usable to you? For example
6. Are historical daily reports usable to you? For example
7. Are the deltas and std.dev usable to you on
8. If you would like to change the colors or format of
http://builds.osafoundation.org/perf_data/tbox.html please list the
9. Is rt.py -p usable to you?
10. Is rt.py -t usable to you?
11. Is rt.py -P usable to you?
12. Is rt.py --repeat usable to you?
13. Any other things you can think of that either add value or are
irrelevant or you would like changed:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 254 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/chandler-dev/attachments/20070417/c29f3002/signature.pgp
More information about the chandler-dev