[Chandler-dev] generating test data

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 17 13:31:05 PDT 2007

Since Brian Kirsch has confirmed that we can replace the real
accounts with test accounts, what are the next action items on this?
I would like to solicit help from external users for providing their
real calendars for testing. Having this tool obfuscate real data will
encourage more people to share their calendars for testing.