[Chandler-dev] Re: [chandler-users] Chandler email server connection issues

Brian Kirsch bkirsch at osafoundation.org
Fri Apr 13 12:33:32 PDT 2007

Hi Keith,
I tested the IMAP account you provided with the latest Chandler build
0.7alpha5 TRUNK.

I was able to connect to the server and scan for new mail and
download a message
with out error.

My first suggestion would be for you to download the latest build of
Chandler and test your IMAP
settings with it.

http://downloads.osafoundation.org/chandler/checkpoints/20070326/

If you are still seeing the error then we can continue to debug the
issue.

Please do let me know the result of your test either way.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Kirsch
Internationalization Architect / Mail Service Engineer
Open Source Applications Foundation
543 Howard Street 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
http://www.osafoundation.org