[Chandler-dev] Chandler Alpha5 milestone

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Thu Apr 12 10:38:24 PDT 2007

This week we accomplished a major milestone in our release - the
Feature Complete milestone.
This also marked reaching the Alpha5 milestone in our release cycle.

All the outstanding bugs in Alpha5 will be moved over to 0.7 release
(Preview).
We will have no more milestone releases now between Alpha5 and Preview.

All new bugs will be targeted for 0.7 release or Future, depending on
their priority, by the bug council.

The alpha5 milestone builds are available on the downloads server at:
http://builds.osafoundation.org/chandler/milestones/0.7alpha5/

Thank you all,
Aparna