[Chandler-dev] Re: [chandler-users] trying to build chandler.

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Mon Apr 9 15:10:17 PDT 2007

It seems it would be more appropriate to handle this on the dev group,
so I am setting the reply-to field to dev.

Kevin T wrote:
> i have made it through the make compilers and make env stages.
> then executed the command.
>
> 'make all binaries install'
[...]
> ImportError: No module named _md5
>
> having a problem with md5 seems odd.  is there a special python md5
> which is needed??

At the moment I have no idea why that error would happen, because we
include the full python sources which should build md5.

What OS are you on? Any other information about your build environment
would also help.

--
  Heikki Toivonen