[Chandler-dev] Re: [commits] (heikki) [13779] Use more wx builtin IDs.

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 3 14:28:04 PDT 2007

D John Anderson wrote:
> What's up with commenting out the accelerators? It look like you forgot
> to add a comment explaining why it's commented out -- or forgot to just
> delete it after doing some testing.

>> +                        #accel = _(u'Ctrl+S'), wx fills this and
below entries automatically

I decided to leave them commented out so that it would be easier to know
what they actually are.

> It also has the unfortunate side-effect of removing the accelerators on mac.

Sigh. <insert wx curses>

On Linux, if you have the accelerators specified, it will disable some
of the icons.

Ok, I'll uncomment the accelerators. Shortcuts are more important than
icons.

--
  Heikki Toivonen