[Chandler-dev] Job at Mentor Graphics !!

darshana at osafoundation.org darshana at osafoundation.org
Mon Apr 2 16:59:36 PDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

Hope all of you are doing fine :).

I wanted to share some good news !!! \
I am really pleased to inform you that I got a job as a Software
Development Engineer at Mentor Graphics, Wilsonville, OR. I have accepted
their offer and will start working as soon as I finish my Masters.

My internship at OSAF helped me a great deal in getting this job. I want
to thank everybody who made it possible for me.

Special thanks to Philippe for his constant support and help and for
recommending me. Also, special thanks to Jeffrey for being my Mentor and
to Bear for his guidance and help on the Parsedatetime project.

Bye,
Darshana