[Chandler-dev] Chandler FC checkpoint: Sharing update

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Mon Apr 2 00:59:24 PDT 2007

After talking to Morgen Friday afternoon, my understanding is that...
- Brian Kirsch added mail tests to the "round trip" test
- Grant added some basic recurrence tests
- The tests work w/the mock conduit
- Comso team has finished with the mail tables, which are the last of
the known changes from feature work

Next steps:
- Test the "round trip" tests using 2 Chandlers against a vanilla WebDAV
server (Morgen had started this)
- Continue interop testing with Cosmo
- Add to the recurrence tests (Grant has some TODOs)

Cheers,
Katie