[Chandler-dev] Please don't subscribe read-write to the office calendar on the trunk

Jeffrey Harris jeffrey at osafoundation.org
Mon Nov 27 15:58:26 PST 2006

Hi Folks,

It just occurred to me I should be a little more clear about my recent
change's interaction with sharing.

Please, pretty please, don't subscribe read-write to the office calendar
with the trunk for the time being.  It's a big calendar.  It has lots of
recurring events that start in the distant past.  If you update the
calendar from the trunk, you'll pollute the calendar with bogus
modifications that will take LOTS more bandwidth, even for innocent
alpha4 users.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey