[Chandler-dev] QA summaries

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Tue Nov 21 12:00:59 PST 2006

Reid Ellis wrote:
> It's good to see Trac making an appearance at OSAF. I'm a big fan. Is
> the Trac server supposed to be visible externally? I don't seem able
> to get to it. people.osafoundation.org *is* visible, so I'm guessing
> the 7080 port is the problem.
Wait, wait... We haven't decided yet how we will handle that QA project
so the announcement of a Trac server is premature. For the moment and
for all the currently active projects (Chandler, Cosmo, PyLucene,
etc...), we're still using Bugzilla and have no plan to switch. We're
just too busy right now...

Cheers,
- Philippe