[Chandler-dev] Loading developer tools on tinderboxes?

John Anderson john at osafoundation.org
Mon Nov 20 10:26:24 PST 2006

Here are a few other options to consider:

Installing wing on the tinderbox machines, but not running tests in
wing, so when problems happen we can wander over to the machines,
attach and debug chandler.

Running w/wing on tinderboxes, but turning off the feature in wing
that stops on exceptions.

Finally, I've been running functional tests on my computers at night
and I've been finding (and fixing) rare failures. I'd suggest
everyone try it out.

John