[Chandler-dev] Chandler alpha4 debrief meeting

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Wed Nov 15 15:45:14 PST 2006

Notes here (thanks Bryan!):
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Journal/ChandlerAlpha4Debrief20061114

One of the themes that emerged was the transition to a different stage
of the project -- less time on new features, and more time on testing,
stability, performance, etc. Ted's phrase for that mental shift: "end
game mentality".

The group had a shared sense that alpha4 has been pretty smooth overall,
more so than past releases. The team is working well together. The
end-of-release phase has taken more time than we planned at the outset,
but we feel good about the decision to take the time to stabilize the app.

We're not done yet, so do what you can to support those still wrapping
up alpha4 bugs and release tasks!

Cheers,
Katie