[Chandler-dev] 0.7alpha4 stability improvements by the numbers

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Tue Nov 14 11:56:26 PST 2006

Back when I enabled the feedback dialog in Chandler I did some
statistics from the first 170 feedback submissions
(http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Journal/FeedbackAnalysis20060905).
The analysis showed, among other things, that the median time a user was
able to use Chandler without the feedback dialog popping up was just 4
minutes!

I did a new look today, just looking at the feedback reports submitted
in November from 0.7alpha4 builds, and things have improved
dramatically: median time between reported failures now stands at 1 hour
29 minutes!

--
  Heikki Toivonen