[Chandler-dev] Apps meeting at 1pm

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Thu Mar 30 10:31:04 PST 2006

Hi,

We'll have our weekly Apps meeting today at *1:00pm* in Gotham. Please
be on time and be prepared (i.e. read the agenda so that you may be
prepared if you have to say something on a subject. I wrote a short
summary for each item).

Also update your weekly status and read the agenda at:
   http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Journal/AppsMeeting20060330

We'll be using the Bridge.

---++ Agenda
   * Question du Jour: Is there something you did last year that you
wish you would have done differently? (5 min)
   * 0.7 Planning and Progress
      * Big Features update (15 min) : please prepare a short statement
for the rest of the team of where we stand (focus on alpha2) and
potential road blocks :
         * Dashboard (Alec, John, David)
         * Free / Busy (Jeffrey)
         * Scheduling (Bryan)
         * Toolbar (Reid)
         * Styles (Jed)
      * Bugs and Tasks (10 min) - See the updated curves on the Apps
page. Comments?
      * SWAG (10 min) - Is there anything that's required is alpha2 that
does not have a Bugzilla task logged? Please think about it and we'll
discuss during the meeting.
   * Misc
      * Build Policies (5 min) - We'll have a meeting on Thursday April
6th, 3pm. I need to call the meeting and create a Wiki page with some
rationale on the system and a couple of alternatives with pros and cons.
      * Geek Talks (5 min) - Lisa to talk about Identities, Monday 2pm.
   * People (5 min)
      * Reviews - It's starting now. Everyone will be reviewed by the
end of next week.
      * Interns - We made an offer to one candidate (Chandler). Another
one here today for interview (QA). More to phone screen. Darshana to
visit us Monday.

See you there,
- Philippe