[Chandler-dev] Apps meeting at 1pm
pbossut at osafoundation.org
Thu Mar 30 10:31:04 PST 2006
We'll have our weekly Apps meeting today at *1:00pm* in Gotham. Please
be on time and be prepared (i.e. read the agenda so that you may be
prepared if you have to say something on a subject. I wrote a short
summary for each item).
Also update your weekly status and read the agenda at:
We'll be using the Bridge.
* Question du Jour: Is there something you did last year that you
wish you would have done differently? (5 min)
* 0.7 Planning and Progress
* Big Features update (15 min) : please prepare a short statement
for the rest of the team of where we stand (focus on alpha2) and
potential road blocks :
* Dashboard (Alec, John, David)
* Free / Busy (Jeffrey)
* Scheduling (Bryan)
* Toolbar (Reid)
* Styles (Jed)
* Bugs and Tasks (10 min) - See the updated curves on the Apps
* SWAG (10 min) - Is there anything that's required is alpha2 that
does not have a Bugzilla task logged? Please think about it and we'll
discuss during the meeting.
* Build Policies (5 min) - We'll have a meeting on Thursday April
6th, 3pm. I need to call the meeting and create a Wiki page with some
rationale on the system and a couple of alternatives with pros and cons.
* Geek Talks (5 min) - Lisa to talk about Identities, Monday 2pm.
* People (5 min)
* Reviews - It's starting now. Everyone will be reviewed by the
end of next week.
* Interns - We made an offer to one candidate (Chandler). Another
one here today for interview (QA). More to phone screen. Darshana to
visit us Monday.
See you there,
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Open Source Applications Foundation "chandler-dev" mailing list
More information about the chandler-dev