[Chandler-dev] Functional Test Status
alecf at osafoundation.org
Fri Mar 24 11:24:47 PST 2006
So yesterday I checked in some collection changes, and immediately
afterwards the functional tests started failing.
Here is what I've deduced:
* The two tests that fail are TestNewCollection and TestDeleteCollection
* TestCreateAccount fails intermittently (it did before as well)
* TestNewCollection and TestDeleteCollection do not fail when run
* When TestCreateAccount runs before TestNewCollection, then
TestNewCollection fails reliably
* TestNewCollection fails because double-clicking and then typing to
edit a collection name is failing
* This action does work just fine when the user does it
I've just made one attempt to fix the problem in the chandler side of
things but I'm not certain its going to work.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the chandler-dev