[Chandler-dev] Renaming InclusionExclusionCollection

Morgen Sagen morgen at osafoundation.org
Thu Mar 23 14:31:54 PST 2006

Also, while we think of a new name, remember that one of IncExcColl's
features is that it is "trash-aware".  In other words, removing an
item from such a collection will place it in the trash, and as a side-
effect remove the item from all other IncExcColls that share that trash.

I don't have a good name suggestion though.