[Chandler-dev] Apps meeting agenda for Thursday 1pm
pbossut at osafoundation.org
Wed Mar 22 22:30:24 PST 2006
We'll have our regular weekly Apps meeting tomorrow @ 1pm till 2pm in
Please be on time and be prepared (i.e. read the agenda so that you may
be prepared if you have to say something on a subject. I wrote a short
summary for each item.).
Also update your weekly status and read the agenda at:
We'll be using the Bridge.
Also, in order for the meeting to be facilitated more efficiently, I'd
like very much to have someone volunteering to be the note taker (this
should be a rotating position). Anyone for tomorrow?
* Question du Jour: Do you have all the hardware you need to do your
work efficiently? (5 min)
* 0.7 Planning and Progress
* Bugs and Tasks (5 min) - See the updated curves on the Apps
* SWAG (5 min) - There's still quite a bit of stuff assigned to
alpha2 not SWAGged. Please try to get to those before the meeting so
that we can analyze that. Thanks!
* Big Features update (15 min) : please prepare a short statement
for the rest of the team of where we stand (focus on alpha2) and
potential road blocks :
* Dashboard (Alec)
* Free / Busy (Jeffrey)
* Scheduling (Bryan)
* Styles (Jed)
* Build Policies (10 min) - There has been some tension and
misunderstanding on what red means for full and standard builds. I took
the action of creating a page for this and calling for a meeting with
all stakeholders but I wanted to pick up the brain of the Apps team
* Geek Talks (5 min) - Andi to talk Monday about PyLucene and
answer our questions.
* Kruggle (5 min) - I sent some beta access keys last week. Anyone
tried it? Feedback?
* People (5 min)
* Reviews - We'll start next week. Any last minute question?
* Interns - Still phone screening and reviewing resumes. Some
candidates in the pipe for second rounds of interviews.
See you there,
More information about the chandler-dev