[Chandler-dev] Apps meeting agenda for Thursday 1pm

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Wed Mar 22 22:30:24 PST 2006

Hi,

We'll have our regular weekly Apps meeting tomorrow @ 1pm till 2pm in
Gotham.

Please be on time and be prepared (i.e. read the agenda so that you may
be prepared if you have to say something on a subject. I wrote a short
summary for each item.).

Also update your weekly status and read the agenda at:
   http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Journal/AppsMeeting20060323

We'll be using the Bridge.

Also, in order for the meeting to be facilitated more efficiently, I'd
like very much to have someone volunteering to be the note taker (this
should be a rotating position). Anyone for tomorrow?

Agenda
   * Question du Jour: Do you have all the hardware you need to do your
work efficiently? (5 min)
   * 0.7 Planning and Progress
      * Bugs and Tasks (5 min) - See the updated curves on the Apps
page. Comments?
      * SWAG (5 min) - There's still quite a bit of stuff assigned to
alpha2 not SWAGged. Please try to get to those before the meeting so
that we can analyze that. Thanks!
      * Big Features update (15 min) : please prepare a short statement
for the rest of the team of where we stand (focus on alpha2) and
potential road blocks :
         * Dashboard (Alec)
         * Free / Busy (Jeffrey)
         * Scheduling (Bryan)
         * Styles (Jed)
   * Misc
      * Build Policies (10 min) - There has been some tension and
misunderstanding on what red means for full and standard builds. I took
the action of creating a page for this and calling for a meeting with
all stakeholders but I wanted to pick up the brain of the Apps team
before hand.
      * Geek Talks (5 min) - Andi to talk Monday about PyLucene and
answer our questions.
      * Kruggle (5 min) - I sent some beta access keys last week. Anyone
tried it? Feedback?
   * People (5 min)
      * Reviews - We'll start next week. Any last minute question?
      * Interns - Still phone screening and reviewing resumes. Some
candidates in the pipe for second rounds of interviews.

See you there,
- Philippe